The Guide To Sleeping Well
Most people enjoy a continuous night's sleep and have no trouble falling asleep. Sleeping for them is a completely natural process.
In addition to those who enjoy quality sleep, some suffer from insomnia: difficulty falling asleep, difficulties in maintaining continuous sleep or inadequate sleep.
In many cases, the solution is to create sleep cycle that will help you and we are here to tell you how to do just that.
This term that includes all the habits and changes in the daily routine that are designed to ease natural sleep, such as regular hours and waking hours, a balanced menu and a suitable environment for sleep. Some of these habits which will be detailed later are self-evident. However, being careful about them will greatly improve sleep for people who have trouble falling asleep or who have trouble maintaining a natural sleep cycle everyday.
What Happens When Your Mind Races & You Can’t Fall Asleep?
Stress is one of the most common causes of sleep disorders. Stress causes the difficulty of "turning off the brain" and insomnia , and this sleep disorder causes us to try different ways to cope with fatigue - but this causes sleep disturbance to overcome. When we suffer from stress , we sleep more on a day or at irregular times, drink more coffee and work late at night. Stress can make us drink alcohol before bedtime. Although alcohol helps to fall asleep, taken continuously harms sleep and quality. Even if the cause of the stress has already passed, these habits may remain and cause sleep disturbances to continue. The bedroom becomes a source of stress and fear of being in bed without being able to fall asleep - which brings some of us to fall asleep in the armchair in front of the TV . This creates conditioning that the bed in the bedroom is not suitable for falling asleep.
How To Get Rid Of This Emotional Pressure?
There are many ways to treat stress: talking with your partner or with a good friend to ventilate thoughts, relaxation and stretching exercises, hypnosis , guided imagery, meditation, reading a good book before bed, putting on calm music and more. The methods can be learned from psychologists, doctors or other counselors.
Stress Free Tips:
1. Sit alone for about half an hour without anyone interfering with you, be with yourself, no TV, phone, etc.
2. Open a notebook and on the left side, write your most serious concerns from the last day.
3. Look at each of the concerns and try to think about ways to solve them. Even if you have progressed only slightly, they have treated every concern.
4. On the right hand side, you should suggest solutions and specify what to do next morning to advance the problem.
5. Close the notebook, ending the "worry time" for that evening.
Balanced diet & quality of sleep
Different factors in our diet and diet can affect sleep quality:
Caffeine is a stimulant that works directly on the brain, so it interferes with sleep. Caffeine is found in coffee , tea, chocolate, carbonated beverages and sometimes painkillers. People who suffer from sleep disorders (especially insomnia) are advised not to drink more than two cups of coffee (or other caffeinated beverages) every day. In the afternoon and evening, caffeine must be completely avoided.
Alcohol slows the activity of brain waves. It helps to fall asleep, but later in the night it interferes with the continuity of sleep. It is best to avoid drinking alcohol for 6 to 4 hours before bedtime.
Full and heavy meals will interfere with sleep. Before bedtime you can eat a light snack or snack that will prevent the feeling of hunger, but will not fill the stomach too muc
Should I Exercise Before Bed?
Regular physical activity contributes greatly to improving the quality of sleep, but activity in the hours close to bedtime is not desirable. If you are well trained and fit, exercise is not recommended during the six hours before bedtime.
Summary-Tips For Good Sleep
- Use bed only for sleeping, train your mind that this where you are stress free and let your mind be calm for the night.
- Go to sleep only when you are tired.
- If you do not fall asleep in about fifteen minutes, get out of bed. When they were tired again, go back to bed. Don’t allow your mind to make this place hard to fall asleep in.
- If you are out of the bedroom, do not let yourself fall asleep somewhere else in the house.
- When you are in bed, think of pleasant things: a beautiful view from a past trip, pleasant music.
- Keep regular hours of sleep and wake up on weekends and vacations.
- Avoid sleeping in the afternoon. If you must - do not sleep for more than an hour and before 3 pm.
- Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages 6 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid drinking alcohol 4-6 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid nicotine in the last hour before bedtime.
- Do not go to sleep after a heavy meal, but it is also advisable not to go to bed hungry. A light snack is better.
- Avoid significant physical exertion during the 6 hours before bedtime.
- Keep the bedroom air-conditioned, quiet and dark.
Most healthy adults need about 7 to 9 hours of sleep to allow our body's to recover and replenish itself.
Codeage Detox Nightwear Cream is a smoothing cream that visibly rejuvenates texture, feeding the skin with an abundance of nutrients it requires at night.
Peonies contain skin beautifying properties. They are high in antioxidants and help to diminish signs of aging, calm inflammation, and increase glow. Peony may help brighten the appearance of the complexion for a youthful-looking glow. As our skin gets older, caused by either the passing of time or external factors such as UV easy, its ability to renew surface cells slows down. Due to this, our skin can lose its natural pink tone, and our skin can appear dull and sallow. It is therefore important to incorporate natural products that both exfoliate and moisturize the surface of the skin with peony flower.
Creating a good sleeping environment
A comfortable bed and a cozy dark room are the basis for a good natural sleep. People suffering from chronic insomnia have trouble falling asleep due to little change in the bedroom environment.Therefore, they are advised to seal the window with curtains that will not allow the rays of light to enter them in the morning, and to ensure quiet conditions in the bedroom. It is also a good idea to remove instruments that make a permanent, monotonous background noise.
Goodnight, Relax Your Mind, and Enjoy.