- Eliminate Keto Flu*: Transitioning to a low carb or ketogenic diet sometimes makes people feel flu-like symptoms such as headaches, constipation dizziness or leg cramps. Such issues are generally quickly eliminated by taking the correct electrolytes. It can be hard to get the correct balance of magnesium, potassium, calcium and sodium through food alone so the right supplement can help.
- Boosts mental clarity*: Establishing proper electrolytes balance will settle your mind and make you think more clearly by providing your brain with the minerals it needs to function* An electrolyte supplement can allow you to focus better and make your less irritable.
- Enhance energy*: Minerals are some of the key nutrients your body requires to function and feel energized at work, in the gym, on the trail or at home. Balancing your electrolytes through the right supplement can ensure you have energy available when you need it.
- Promote better sleep*: Proper electrolytes balance is one of the most important factors in regulating sleep. When you provide your body with the correct minerals through food or supplementation, you will get to sleep more easily and experience more restful sleep patterns.
- Support Exercise*: Loss of minerals (sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium during exercise can lead to fatigue, dehydration and muscle cramps. Providing support to your muscles through an electrolytes supplement can be a critical step to workout recovery.
- Support Fasting*: When we fast, we still need to provide our bodies with the proper minerals to support metabolic function. Fasting may cause your body to flush out salt from your kidneys so you need to replenish it through supplementation. Salt must be balance with other electrolytes such as magnesium, potassium and calcium.
Codeage’s Keto Electrolytes is a nutritional supplement designed to maintain your body’s balance of electrolyte minerals (sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium) when you follow a ketogenic or low carb diet.
Any change in diet can be hard on your body and proper planning and support are the key to success in diet and in life. That’s why we designed Keto Electrolytes. On our team we had people suffering from electrolytes imbalance and we knew exactly what it felt like and what we needed to do: create an electrolyte supplement to support anyone on a keto or low carb diet.
We started with sodium. People embarking on ketogenic diet will flush a lot of sodium initially and will need to add more sodium to their diet. Keto Electrolytes allows you to do that without altering the taste of the food you love or when you are fasting.
Then we added potassium because potassium is often lacking in the diet of people today as ever the best food sources of potassium may not have enough to support the body. Keto dieters are often in need of additional potassium it is a key electrolyte to focus on.
We put in magnesium because most people today are deficient in magnesium and need additional support to feel their best, no matter what diet they are on*.
Finally, we added in calcium as not everyone gets enough calcium through diet. Calcium maintains bone and teeth strength and helps muscles contract and relax including the heart, so we need it.
We wanted a simple to use capsule you could use when you need it. Many sources of electrolytes are difficult to take alone without food, so to support fasting and make it easy, a capsule is the best choice.
Keto Electrolytes balance your minerals when you need it
Codeage Keto Electrolytes balance your level of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium while fasting or on a ketogenic or low carb diet*.
How to incorporate Codeage Keto Electrolytes into your daily diet
Take one serving of Keto Electrolytes per day with food. You may take up to four servings daily, as needed. In most cases, the number of servings needed will increase as exercise levels increase. If supplementing with Vitamin D, take Keto Electrolytes at the same time for added absorption. Determine what works best for your body’s specific needs, based on our Suggested Use guidelines.
Adults take one to 4 serving of Keto Electrolytes per day as needed, with or without food based on exercise level and symptoms. If you also take vitamin D, we recommend combining the 2 for better absorption. Always follow the suggested use guidelines. We recommend consulting a medical.
This has been incredible. I was not feeling great when I first started my Keto diet. I took 2 pills with dinner on day 2 and the next morning the Keto Flu was gone and I felt amazing. If you’re thinking about going on a Keto Diet then you should buy Keto Electrolytes
Product is excellent. Really helps me regulate sleep and mood when I’m cutting to make weight. Definitely recommend, give it a try!
I started the Keto Lifestyle a little over a month ago, and this type of supplement was recommended to me by a collegue. The company is great, this product has been a game changer for me!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and is intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
More Details On Keto Electrolytes
Muscles and neurons can be referred to as “electric tissues”. They rely on the movement of electrolytes through the fluid inside, outside, or between cells. Electrolytes are chemicals that facilitate this process: sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
The role of sodium acid
Sodium has been described negatively for many years as it was added to processed and artificial foods that damage our body and depress our mood. This is not an issue on a low carb ketogenic diet from natural foods.
The role of Potassium and Magnesium
Potassium and Magnesium are often lacking in modern foods due to mineral depletion in modern agricultural soil. While the label may say you are getting enough, it is hard to know whithout testing. Deficiency in these minerals are very common side effects of fasting or a ketogenic diet.
Calcium present in modern foods such as conventional dairy is hard for the body to adsorb.
Most of us, regardless of diet, do not have the proper electrolytes balance and this is a hidden but major cause of health issues in our current lifestyle. Restoring the balance can be a truly life changing intervention, and one of the easiest you can make.
When you switch to a low carb ketogenic diet, you remove some of the most common sources of electrolytes, such as starchy fruits and vegetables, so additional support is even more important.
Common signs of low electrolytes are fatigue, irritability, dizziness, muscle cramping, and cognitive symptoms such as confusion or headaches and commonly referred to as the keto flu.
One simple and effective way to get the proper electrolytes in your diet while fasting or on a ketogenic / low carb diet is to take an electrolyte(s) supplement at least once per day. People how are physically active also need to take electrolytes after their workout to prevent dehydration or muscle cramps.
It is also critical to make sure your electrolyte(s) supplement does not include any sugar, sweetener or calories to properly support fasting or the ketogenic diet. The supplement should include sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium