All U.S. orders.
Made in the USA
Sourced from the best ingredients.
Your Privacy Is Important to Codeage
In the course of collaborating or providing you any of our services, Codeage LLC (“Codeage) may obtain personal information about you. Obtaining this information is important to our ability to deliver the highest level of service to you, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriately.
This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy. As used throughout this policy, the term “Codeage” refers to Codeage LLC and its affiliates worldwide.
The personal information we collect about you comes primarily from the forms and materials you submit to Codeage during the course of your relationship with us. We may also collect information about your transactions and experiences with Codeage relating to the products and services Codeage can provide.
When you deal with Codeage in your individual capacity or as an owner or principal of a company, the typical information we collect about you would include:
- Your name, address and other contact details;
- Your age, occupation and marital status;
- Your work experience and personal history;
- Financial information on your firm
- Your role/position/title and area of responsibility; and
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship with Codeage. This may include sharing such information internally as well as disclosing it to third parties, as described in the following two sections, respectively;
- Contact you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., in connection with your relationship;
- Provide you with information, recommendations, or advice concerning products and services offered by Codeage; and
- Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements as well as shipping and fulfilling orders.
If your relationship with Codeage ends, Codeage will continue to treat your personal information, to the extent we retain it, as described in this policy.
Disclosures of Your Personal Information within Codeage
In order to provide efficient and reliable services and to improve product and service options available to you, more than one entity within Codeage may be given, or given access to, your personal information. For example, one Codeage entity might share your information with another in order to facilitate the fulfillment and shipment of a product. When so sharing your personal information, we adhere to applicable legal and industry standards regarding the protection of personal information.
Disclosures of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
Codeage does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform other services, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to Codeage. Non-affiliated companies that assist Codeage in providing products and services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such products and services and only for the purposes that Codeage dictates.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfill your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations; for instance, when responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, to protect against fraud and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to you as a visitor to this site:
- If it exists, users of private part of the website(s) sites are required to identify and authenticate themselves prior to accessing our products or services. Generally, identification and authentication take place through the use of your user name and a password, or with an RSA SecurID* Card and a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- The Codeage web sites are built upon a secure infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, including measures ranging from proper physical security of our machines to system intrusion detection capabilities. Within such private sites, Codeage uses industry standard encryption technologies to protect your information from external compromise.
- “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit our Web sites or when you view advertisements we have placed on other Web sites.
- “Clickstream” data (e.g., information regarding which of our Web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences) may be collected by Codeage itself, its related companies or by our service providers, using cookies, Web beacons, page tags, or similar tools that are set when you visit our Web site or when you view an advertisement we have placed on another Web site. Clickstream data and similar information may be shared internally within Codeage and used: for administrative purposes; to assess the usage, value and performance of our online products and services; to improve your experience with our Web sites; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulation. If you are a Codeage partner or client, this information helps us suggest products or service offerings that may be of interest to you. This information may be processed by us for the purposes described above, or on our behalf by third parties, solely in accordance with our instructions.
- When you visit this site, your browser may be momentarily directed to the Web site of an ad server or other third party service provider. This re-direction process will not be apparent to you. These third party Web sites automatically receive your IP address when this happens, and they may also collect information from your interaction with our Web sites including computer and connection information, standard Web log information, and ad information. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Codeage may make available on this Web site third party applications such as content linking or sharing facilities. Information collected by providers of such applications is governed by their privacy policies.
Last updated: March 15th 2017